BOTE EXPANSION -> Dunderhead [Neville/Amelia]
welcome to beginning of the end
the boy who lived has come to hogwarts. news of his arrival is all the buzz - not just at hogwarts, but in the rest of the wizarding world as well. however, there are others who just want to live their lives, ignorant to the dangers that have come through the doors of hogwarts this term as well.

december

04/29

We have a new skin. We hope you enjoy it. we're nearing 2 months old and will have an activity check up in a few weeks too.

04/20

It's now November and it's time for the first Quidditch game of the season!
homesearchMEMBERSRULESPLOTCANONSAPPLICATIONFACECLAIMADVERTISEAFFILIATE

Add Reply
New Poll

Dunderhead [Neville/Amelia]
SEVERUS SNAPE
 Posted: Apr 21 2018, 04:00 PM
PROFESSOR ☆ 31 ☆ Half Blood

potions master
80 Sickles
plotter

Severus had finished reading some atrocious papers, he didn't see how a student couldn't pay attention or at least know some simple grammar. It baffeled him and he now had to do his rounds. It wasn't curfew just yet he simply had to make sure none of the dunderheads he taught were doing anything they shouldn't be doing.
NEVILLE LONGBOTTOM

--------------------
user posted image
Credit Dallas
PMEmail
^
NEVILLE LONGBOTTOM
 Posted: Apr 21 2018, 04:46 PM
GRYFFINDOR ☆ 11 ☆ Pure Blood

first year
36 Sickles
plotter

Tagged: SEVERUS SNAPE
Neville had just spent some time in the library trying to finish a potions essay. It was the second one this week that Snape had given them. He had spent most of the day in the library trying to finish it. When it was getting late though he gathered all this things and started heading to the common room. The one person he didn't want to run into was Snape and that’s who he was just about to pass. Neville kept his head down trying not to make eye contact. Of course when he got close to him he tripped and fell flat on his face in front of the professor. Great he was going to have to hear something now.
PM
^
SEVERUS SNAPE
 Posted: Apr 21 2018, 09:11 PM

potions master
80 Sickles
plotter

Severus noticed immediately when Mr. Longbottom attempted to pass him. It was amusing to see the boy attempt to act natural. When the boy fell flat on his face he smirked. "Mr.Longbottom... Maybe instead of trying to act inconspicuous, you could actually watch where you are going." Longbottom always seemed clumsy to him and maybe if he watched his steps he wouldn't be so incident-prone.
NEVILLE LONGBOTTOM

--------------------
user posted image
Credit Dallas
PMEmail
^
NEVILLE LONGBOTTOM
 Posted: Apr 22 2018, 12:10 AM

first year
36 Sickles
plotter

Neville couldn't believe. He fell flat on his face in front of the professor who terrified him the most. It just had to be Snape, why Snape? Why couldn't any other teacher have been here? Better yet why did he have to trip. He sighed when he heard Snape. Sorry sir. I was just trying to make sure I didn't run into you as I was walking and we would end up passing each other he said as he got up quickly. He groaned silently in his head. This would be just perfect. The essay for his potions class was still in his hand and thankfully he hadn't managed to tear the piece of parchment. He stood there staring up at Snape wondering if he would give him detention for falling in front of him. He wouldn't put it past the potions master.
PM
^
SEVERUS SNAPE
 Posted: Apr 22 2018, 12:26 AM

potions master
80 Sickles
plotter

The boy was trying his patience, he raised an eyebrow as the boy spoke.The boy simply stared at him and he wondered if he was a wise boy or not."Longbottom, I suggest either you ask me a question or run along before I give you a detention for not paying attention." He crossed his arms, looking down at the small boy. noticing he was carrying some sort of parchment.
NEVILLE LONGBOTTOM

--------------------
user posted image
Credit Dallas
PMEmail
^
NEVILLE LONGBOTTOM
 Posted: Apr 22 2018, 09:49 AM

first year
36 Sickles
plotter

Neville's eyes immediately looked down. He could never do anything right in front of the potions master, no matter how hard he tried. What was with him anyway? Did he just hate the rest of the students? He sure did favor the Slytherin's. Neville constantly thought to himself to not let Snape get to him the way he does, but when he is in front of the man those thoughts just seem to drift away.

He looked back up at Snape finally and held up the parchment he had in his hand. Maybe you could look through the essay I am writing for your class and see if anything needs to be fixed professor hoping that Snape would decided to be kind this time and maybe help him out.

PM
^
SEVERUS SNAPE
 Posted: May 6 2018, 03:59 PM

potions master
80 Sickles
plotter

The boy in front of him didn't seem much like a typical gryffindor. He was always cowering and it was despicable. The boy could be better, he had known the longbottoms. There son was not as brave as they had been and he wasn't about to baby the boy. He didn't care about whatever tragedy had befallen the boy. He should be better."Mr.Longbottom...If you were paying attention in class, you wouldn't need my help. So no I will not be reading your paper until it is submitted." He sneered at the paper.
Tag: NEVILLE LONGBOTTOM

--------------------
user posted image
Credit Dallas
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin & graphics made by eliza exclusively for TBE