BOTE EXPANSION -> and to the least, in the dark, we are fine
welcome to beginning of the end
the boy who lived has come to hogwarts. news of his arrival is all the buzz - not just at hogwarts, but in the rest of the wizarding world as well. however, there are others who just want to live their lives, ignorant to the dangers that have come through the doors of hogwarts this term as well.

january

05/26

Happy new year! You'll find that time will go by a little more quickly now. Before we know it, term will be over. =o But for now, enjoy the rest of the school year.

04/29

We have a new skin. We hope you enjoy it. we're nearing 2 months old and will have an activity check up in a few weeks too.

04/20

It's now November and it's time for the first Quidditch game of the season!
homesearchMEMBERSRULESPLOTCANONSAPPLICATIONFACECLAIMADVERTISEAFFILIATE

Add Reply
New Poll

and to the least, in the dark, we are fine, #Open
MAXIMILLIAN COPELAND
 Posted: May 15 2018, 12:42 PM
SLYTHERIN ☆ 17 ☆ Pure Blood

seventh year
62 Sickles
plotter

I've lost all faith in this blurring light
It was eight in the late afternoon and every student finished their dinner and should be in either their common rooms or their dormitories. As far as Max Copeland, Seventh year Slytherin Prefect, knows, all of his fellow Slytherins were somewhere in the Slytherin Common room. But that is just one house of four that are accounted for. He, the Head Girl and Boy, and the rest of the Prefects from each house needed to do their checks around the school to make sure no other student was out without permission.

He went to the front of the Slytherin Common Room and stood himself up in front of the fire place. He motioned to get everyone’s attention and said "I need all of the Prefects to do checks in the school. Please make sure you all get to your designated spots for tonight. For the rest of you, if you get caught out tonight, you are in troub-" he cut off his sentence and looked at the closest few people to his left and continued what he was saying, "I promise you that you will get in trouble."

He stepped away from the fireplace as he heard harsh murmurs in his direction and the chatter that picked back up. He headed towards the exit of the common room and walked through the door. He does not care if people in his own house were irate towards him at the current moment because he was just doing his job. Of course, he is not perfect, but he is serious about kiddos not getting in trouble on a weeknight. He would not mind it much if it was during the weekend. Slytherins have to stay put and study before they think about trouble. I do say he is a bit on the serious side of what he said about his house's reputation.

He stepped away from the door and headed down up towards the first floor, He occasionally stopped to check in on a person in a painting here and there. One person in a painting reminded him to always carry his wand with him because Max may never know what could happen. This was told to Max every single night when he went out to inspect the halls, but he did not complain much. He had always checked to see if he had his wand, showed off his wand to the man in the portrait, and thanked him as he went on his merry way. Tonight, he started to panic a bit once he could not find his wand right away.

"See! Are you not glad I reminded you, boy! And you call yourself a Prefect! I will look into it that the staff looks into doing something about your title!"

Max finally found his wand in the pocket of his robes and held it up to show the smart ass that was criticizing him. "Do not worry about talking to anyone, my good man. If it was not for you, I would not even think twice about carrying this with me."

Lie, since Max always had his wand with him. He has a knack for wands and would not know what he would do without his wand. He just wanted the man in the portrait to quiet down.
YTN
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin & graphics made by eliza exclusively for TBE