THE BEGINNING -> Big move overseas
welcome, Guest
welcome to beginning of the end
the boy who lived has come to hogwarts. news of his arrival is all the buzz - not just at hogwarts, but in the rest of the wizarding world as well. however, there are others who just want to live their lives, ignorant to the dangers that have come through the doors of hogwarts this term as well.

april

07/12

Spring is here and so is a quick little Activity Check. Just one post required. Make sure to post there by the end of the month. (:

06/19

We have a new skin - which is dark! =o Enjoy. <3

06/08

The holidays are now over, and term has resumed once more. Students will now want to turn their attention to end of year exams, now the time to relax has passed.

06/01

Welcome Vane to the staff team as our newest Moderator. (:
homesearchMEMBERSRULESPLOTCANONSAPPLICATIONFACECLAIMADVERTISEAFFILIATE

Add Reply
New Poll

Big move overseas
HERMIONE GRANGER
 Posted: Jun 15 2018, 01:49 AM
first year gryffindor ☆ Muggleborn ☆ 12
Vane
182 sickles

Hi all!

So, I am moving to Japan on Sunday, to take up a job teaching english. For the first 2 weeks at least, I will be really busy training and things, so will not have time to post, or even log in regularly, most likely. After that point, I will have some time to post, but I will be very very slow, as I am predicting it will be a huge adjustment period while I get used to my new job and work out all the kinks in my time management, etc. All those fun things.

I will also be without a computer, therefore will not be able to fill graphic requests. I do plan on getting a computer over there, but that may not be for a couple of months until I have the money. I will have my iPad though, which is why I will be able to post.

Anyways, I'm sorry to all those this affects immediately. I will be back (I love this place and you guys too much) when things settle down after training.

This applies to:

Hermione Granger
Albus Dumbledore
Elizabeth Harkness

<3
Vane
PM
^
 Posted: Jun 15 2018, 01:59 AM

I hope everything goes well! <3
^
HARRY POTTER
 Posted: Jun 16 2018, 04:17 PM
first year ☆ Half Blood ☆ 11
Eliza
100 sickles

Good luck with the move and getting settled into your new place and job. (: We'll see you on the other side. (: <3

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin & graphics made by eliza exclusively for TBE