BOTE EXPANSION -> only joking I am Fred
welcome to beginning of the end

GRYFFINDOR

RAVENCLAW

HUFFLEPUFF

SLYTHERIN

homesearchMEMBERSRULESPLOTCANONSAPPLICATIONFACECLAIMADVERTISEAFFILIATE
the beginning of the end is a trio era harry potter roleplay. we are currently set in 1991 and will be roleplaying through harry's years and beyond. immerse yourself within the pages rowling has created. get involved and even make changes to the story we all know.
october

Add Reply
New Poll

only joking I am Fred, Fred Weasley (friend/crush)
KATRINA COOK
 Posted: Apr 15 2018, 11:19 PM
GRYFFINDOR ☆ 15 ☆ Pure Blood

fifth year
38 Sickles
plotter

Fred Weasley | 13 | Gryffindor

Although Katrina is two years ahead of Fred in school she managed to become friends with him. Exactly how is up to who takes Fred. The two of them are complete opposites due to Katrina being more responsible. She also isn't much of a prankster and sometimes she's annoyed by Fred and his twin brother George's love of pranks but she enjoys spending time with him. There are probably times when Fred has managed to get a chuckle or two out of her as well. Katrina also has a bit of a crush on Fred but hasn't done anything about it due to him being two years younger. Also she's the female Gryffindor fifth year prefect with his brother Percy so a prefect dating a student she is supposed to be looking after wouldn't be very responsible, however there is just something about Fred that Katrina finds attractive. Of course she won't do anything about it now due to the whole prefect thing and slight age difference. Whoever decides to take Fred we can discuss more details about their relationship later.

--------------------
icon credit (Bev)
PM
^
NEVILLE LONGBOTTOM
 Posted: Yesterday at 03:53 pm
GRYFFINDOR ☆ 11 ☆ Pure Blood

first year
36 Sickles
plotter

I wanna take this
PM
^
FRED WEASLEY
 Posted: Today at 02:28 pm
GRYFFINDOR ☆ 13 ☆ Pure Blood

third year
27 Sickles
plotter

KATRINA COOK

here is Fred

--------------------
user posted image

credit to eliza for sig
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skinned by eliza