BOTE EXPANSION -> Eliza's Plotter (4)
welcome, Guest
welcome to beginning of the end
the boy who lived has come to hogwarts. news of his arrival is all the buzz - not just at hogwarts, but in the rest of the wizarding world as well. however, there are others who just want to live their lives, ignorant to the dangers that have come through the doors of hogwarts this term as well.

february

06/19

We have a new skin - which is dark! =o Enjoy. <3

06/08

The holidays are now over, and term has resumed once more. Students will now want to turn their attention to end of year exams, now the time to relax has passed.

06/01

Welcome Vane to the staff team as our newest Moderator. (:

06/01

The Activity Check is now over. If you got unsorted, you can still come back - just PM a staff member to get your account resorted.

05/26

Happy new year! You'll find that time will go by a little more quickly now. Before we know it, term will be over. =o But for now, enjoy the rest of the school year.

04/29

We have a new skin. We hope you enjoy it. we're nearing 2 months old and will have an activity check up in a few weeks too.

04/20

It's now November and it's time for the first Quidditch game of the season!
homesearchMEMBERSRULESPLOTCANONSAPPLICATIONFACECLAIMADVERTISEAFFILIATE

Add Reply
New Poll

Eliza's Plotter (4)
ELIZA CUNNINGHAM
 Posted: Mar 5 2018, 11:50 AM
first year gryffindor ☆ Muggleborn ☆ 11
Eliza
210 sickles

eliza cunningham

11 | gryffindor | muggleborn

Eliza grew up in a pretty normal family in a pretty normal household. Her mother is a school teacher and her father is a police officer. She found out she was a witch and her parents were fully supportive of her going to a wizarding school.

Eliza is fairly smart (though always overshadowed by Hermione), a good friend, kind, friendly, will be into Quidditch, but for now she's pretty shy. She hasn't quite broken out of her shell yet so she finds a hard time standing up to Slytherin bullies.

harry potter - good friend
aurelie charbonneau - good friend
ron weasley - friend
alex bishop - friend
ellie mirren - friend
daphne greengrass - tolerance
constance greville - dislike
claudia greville - dislike
giovanna - enemy

giovanna nero

11 | slytherin | pureblood

Giovanna grew up in a blood purist family related to a large wizarding mafia in Italia. Her father always had a hard time keeping down a job, though,
but he finally found a good one in England and uprooted them there in the summer of 1991.

Giovanna is a blood purist, bully, overall mean and very untrusting. There aren't a lot she calls actual friends. Many are good acquaintances, though it may seem like you're friends but to her, not so much.

constance greville - friend
claudia greville - friend
daphne greengrass - good acquaintance
aurelie charbonneau - dislike
ellie mirren - dislike
harry potter - hatred
eliza cunningham - hatred

harry potter

11 | gryffindor | half-blood

We all know the Boy Who Lived. For most of his life, he grew up in an abusive household and was treated terribly by everyone in his neighbourhood and school. Except Mrs. Figg, but he didn't like her very much. And then he found out he's a super famous wizard for being an orphan and that he gets to go to Hogwarts! Right now, he's just on cloud nine, so happy to be away from the Dursleys and learn cool things like magic.

Harry knows what it's like to be on the receiving end of a lot of badness so he is never afraid to stand up for people now that he has more confidence with the addition of friends and certain professors who clearly look out for him (aka not Snape). He is pretty friendly, though only keeps a few people super close to him.
He will get pretty self-involved as things unfold.

ron weasley - best friend
hermione granger - friend/annoyance (until after halloween)
eliza cunningham - friend
aurelie charbonneau - friend
matthew cornfoot - friend
albus dumbledore - confidant/good terms
ellie mirren - acquaintance
daphne greengrass - dislike
constance greville - dislike
claudia greville - dislike
giovanna nero - enemy
quirinus quirrell - enemy
lord voldemort - enemy

daphne greengrass

11 | slytherin | pureblood

Daphne comes from a wealthy pureblood family who believe they are the best and Daphne does too. However, her mother also wants her to be a socialite but Daphne would prefer to play outside in the dirt. She's been scolded many a time by nannies freaking out before her mother would see her.

Daphne loves potions and dislikes a lot of people. Even a lot of Slytherins.
She won't ever follow the Dark Lord. She's not like that. She's quite intelligent and doesn't like the ignorant or stupid people who even plague her House. She would rather read quietly or brew a potion. She also hates Dumbledore and thinks he favours the Gryffindors too much and wishes someone better would replace him.

persephone pierce - friend
michael corner - friend
giovanna - acquaintance
eliza cunningham - dislike
harry potter - dislike
aurelie charbonneau - dislike

--------------------
PMEmailWebsite
^
Persephone Pierce
 Posted: Mar 5 2018, 12:00 PM
third year ravenclaw ☆ Pure Blood ☆ 13
Artemis
36 sickles

Ok so I see that Persephone is going to be a lot like Daphne. She was drilled that you have to be the bravest and the smartest. She has a wicked side to her and is not afraid to call out the ones that are slacking. Persephone will try to be the Top Dog in most situations though. smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Credit to Artemis
PM
^
AURELIE CHARBONNEAU
 Posted: Mar 5 2018, 02:49 PM
first year ☆ Half Blood ☆ 11
shana
125 sickles

ELIZA CUNNINGHAM

Aurelie and Eliza met on the train so they are probably already on their way to being friends. Same house and year so she'd be her roommate too.

HARRY POTTER

Sorry this is going to be kind of long. I know Aurelie and Harry haven't spoken yet but I see them as friends. Same house, etc. She would try to stand up against bullies for both Eliza and Harry but would probably be a bit timid like Eliza so maybe Harry could help her be less timid in front of bullies. One reason for that other than Giovanna's cruelty possibly scaring her is I'm sure her French accent would make her stand out. She would be afraid of what people might say about a French girl attending Hogwarts since normally she would have went to Beauxbatons with other French students. Once they become friends I can see him standing up for her too if someone starts bullying her for being Gryffindor, etc. Obviously Aurelie wouldn't fawn over Harry for being famous after she witnessed everyone whispering when he got sorted. She wants to get to know all of the Gryffindors her age. She would respect the closeness of the trio. You know, she just needs friends other than Eliza to help her feel less like a fish out of water in a new school. She's embarrassed by how much her accent makes her stand out here. Also maybe a good first meeting for them would be Harry coming to her rescue when he sees Giovanna or some other Slytherin in their year bullying her. Just throwing it out there as a suggestion. Would love to hear if you have any other ideas.

GIOVANNA NERO

As for Giovanna, hatred pure and simple. If she made her angry it wouldn't be pretty. The only thing they really have in common is that they both have names that indicate they're not originally from England but it wouldn't be enough for Aurelie to overlook the fact that Gio is a bully.

DAPHNE GREENGRASS

She wouldn't like Daphne either, mostly because she dislikes two people Aurelie wants to be her friends, and because Daphne dislikes the Headmaster. I don't know how these two would interact but Aurelie would probably just ignore her in class, but would intervene if she tries to be rude to her friends.

--------------------
icon by Enna <3
PM
^
CONSTANCE GREVILLE
 Posted: Mar 5 2018, 03:07 PM
first year slytherin ☆ Pure Blood ☆ 11
ENNA
360 sickles

Constance, Claudia & Giovanna - I'm not certain how, specifically, Giovanna will feel about the twins, but I think once they realize she shares their beliefs and whatnot, they'll take to her like glue. Not in a creepy way, but more of a 'We only ever need each other but it's intriguing that we find ourselves liking somebody else,' type of way. They can be loyal when they want to be so they'd easily make it their mission to tear down anybody Giovanna doesn't like. xD

The Twins & Eliza - Muggleborn, Not Slytherin, and Giovanna hates her. I think this speaks for itself. xD

Harry & Dumbledore - Obviously these two have their own relationship as things move forward. ignoring that Dumbledore essentially raised him 'like a pig for slaughter.'

Quirrell & Harry - Quirrell wants Harry dead for his master and Harry will unintentionally kill Quirrell! YAY!

I don't have specific ideas now but I want to add that Invidia will loath Harry to death because her mother died fighting a member of the Order before she was born, so she has automatically decided it's his fault. xD Because poor Harry needed yet another Slytherin enemy, right? XD And Eliza's Muggle-born so count her on the list as well. Invidia would respect Daphne and Giovanna, though. Fellow Slytherins + pureblood and whatnot.

--------------------
user posted image
Icon by Eliza, Sig by ;;porcelain doll@sp<3
PM
^
MATTHEW CORNFOOT
 Posted: Mar 10 2018, 10:46 AM
third year ☆ Pure Blood ☆ 13
mouse
141 sickles

HARRY POTTER and Matthew Cornfoot, Matthew would be protective of the famous Harry Potter. Being older, I could see the two becoming friends early on in Harry's first year. I don't have a specific idea, but I'm sure we could come up with something. Maybe Matthew and Hagrid are close, and this is how Harry and Matthew meet?

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
MICHAEL CORNER
 Posted: Mar 12 2018, 10:10 PM
MICHAEL CORNER

DAPHNE GREENGRASS

I so want a thread with her. She and Michael have very similar attitudes and I think they'd either get along really well, or hate each-other.

^
ALEX BISHOP
 Posted: Mar 14 2018, 02:15 PM
mouse
60 sickles

user posted image

ELIZA CUNNINGHAM and Alex. One word, Quidditch. It's like life blood to Alex and if he knows she's just as interested in the sport he'd be friends with her for certain!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
ELIZA CUNNINGHAM
 Posted: Mar 18 2018, 01:26 PM
Eliza
210 sickles

Persephone Pierce - Daphne's younger anyway, though, so I wouldn't see them competing as being a thing. But yeah, it would be lovely for her to have an older friend anyway and someone in Ravenclaw. (:

AURELIE CHARBONNEAU - Aurelie & Eliza would definitely be friends, yes. (: Harry and her can be friends - don't worry about impeding on trio things because Aurelie can be friends with Harry just as much as Eliza is and that's totally fine and still good friends. (: However, Giovanna would not tease her about her accent since she has one as well from just coming from Italy, lol. So that would be weird if she did that. xD Just general Gryffindork teasing. xP It's not common knowledge how much Daphne dislikes Dumbledore. Like she doesn't talk about it like Draco always did, lol. But yeah, general dislike would be fine. She's going to have reluctant positive interactions with Eliza and Harry in the future, though, lol. I don't know what, but on TB, she kept reluctantly helping him because she actually doesn't feel that it's fair that people are always trying to kill him and stuff, even though she doesn't like him. Doesn't mean she wants him dead. xD

CONSTANCE GREVILLE - Agree with everything. Giovanna's still not so sure about the twins, but it's good to have fellow mean Slytherin friends, lol.

MATTHEW CORNFOOT - Yeah, I think they would really only be able to meet through Hagrid so I think that's the way to go. (:

MICHAEL CORNER - Yeah I think they could get along. (: Oh gosh, on another site, she actually had one date with him, lol. And Eliza did too. xD Like years and years ago, Eliza went to the Yule Ball with him on one site, but as canon dictates, he ended up leaving with Ginny, lol. So Eliza just ended up being that unknown person he initially went with, lol. But that's so long from now, we don't have to say that, lol. Just funny how they both dated him on different sites. xD Even if only a little.

ALEX BISHOP - Yeah they definitely would have that in common and could be friends? What about Harry? How does he feel about him? Like he could be generally okay friends if you want, but even some Gryffindors don't even like Harry and I think I'd like to keep that here. Like how there are many who easily turn on him like when he loses them points and the Goblet of Fire fiasco and then Voldemort being back and no one believing him thing. Could he be one of those? I feel like a lot don't want to write about their character not being totally in the know with what's actually happening and believe things like that, but in the books, most characters were like that so if he could be too, that would be great. =D

--------------------
PMEmailWebsite
^
ELLIE MIRREN
 Posted: Mar 19 2018, 03:58 PM
first year ☆ Muggleborn ☆ 11
ENNA
80 sickles

Ellie will <3 Eliza. That is all! -flees-

She'll warm up to Harry eventually (Possibly?) but he's surrounded by attention due to his fame so that could take time. >.>

--------------------
user posted image
Icon by Eliza, Icon by Dystopia@Shadowplay! <3
PM
^
MICHAEL CORNER
 Posted: Mar 19 2018, 06:08 PM
MICHAEL CORNER

ELIZA CUNNINGHAM

I guess we'll see what happens then. I prefer seeing how things happen in threads to plotting them in advance tho. :)
^
HEAVEN SINGH
 Posted: Mar 19 2018, 08:29 PM
first year ☆ Pure Blood ☆ 11
Angel
111 sickles

Heaven && Your Characters

Heaven Journey Singh is the fraternal twin of Benjamin Isaac Singh, and she is also the youngest pureblood sibling of the Ivanova Family. She does not understand what it means to be a Pureblood yet, and would much rather treat people with kindness and see them for how they treat her rather than judging them by what house they are placed into.

--------------------
user posted imageProfile Set made by Vane
PMEmail
^
ALEX BISHOP
 Posted: Mar 22 2018, 10:15 AM
mouse
60 sickles

QUOTE (ELIZA CUNNINGHAM @ Mar 18 2018, 01:26 PM)
ALEX BISHOP - Yeah they definitely would have that in common and could be friends? What about Harry? How does he feel about him? Like he could be generally okay friends if you want, but even some Gryffindors don't even like Harry and I think I'd like to keep that here. Like how there are many who easily turn on him like when he loses them points and the Goblet of Fire fiasco and then Voldemort being back and no one believing him thing. Could he be one of those? I feel like a lot don't want to write about their character not being totally in the know with what's actually happening and believe things like that, but in the books, most characters were like that so if he could be too, that would be great. =D

ELIZA CUNNINGHAM I think Alex would be as curious about Harry as everyone else is at this point. He's be a Harry supporter because he'd respect Harry's ability at Quidditch and them being in the same house together. I don't see why they wouldn't be friends. However, I don't think Alex will truly believe that Voldy is back. His mind will be too set on Quidditch and the team. He won't go against Harry and his trio though.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
ELIZA CUNNINGHAM
 Posted: Mar 22 2018, 04:00 PM
Eliza
210 sickles

ELLIE MIRREN - Sounds good. I'll put acquaintance for Harry, then. (: And dislike for Giovanna. xP

MICHAEL CORNER - I actually am 100% that way too, lol. Who's to say your version of him would even mesh with this version of Eliza? But just saying that it's happened in the past so it's always a possibility for the future. But yeah, any time it's something more than friendship, you always have to thread it out to really see. I'm not a fan of forcing characters to act out of character just for some plot or thread you want to happen. Ugh no. Too often I've plotted and then when it comes down to it, the characters just don't have that chemistry. So yeah, I totally get you. (:

HEAVEN SINGH - So how do you feel specifically with how she would react to mine? If she's very nice, then she might get along with Eliza but Eliza is a little wary of Slytherins right now because they're always bullying her for being a Muggleborn. Plus, Harry doesn't want anything to do with them since he learned they're the 'bad guys' House, lol. Any other thoughts?

ALEX BISHOP - Well I mean even his friends turned on him at one point or another, lol. Like Seamus in the fifth book. Just saying, it would be nice to have more of that. (: Like friends who do doubt him and hate or dislike him for a while and then realize they're wrong and are friends again. (:

--------------------
PMEmailWebsite
^
HERMIONE GRANGER
 Posted: Jun 3 2018, 03:11 AM
first year gryffindor ☆ Muggleborn ☆ 12
Vane
180 sickles

ELIZA CUNNINGHAM Is there any potential for Giovanna or Daphne to have a decent thread with Hermione at this age?
PM
^
ELIZA CUNNINGHAM
 Posted: Jun 10 2018, 08:07 PM
Eliza
210 sickles

HERMIONE GRANGER Daphne, yes. Giovanna, never at any age ever. xD Daphne doesn't really like Hermione and her know it all persona but they are both intelligent so that's a plus. She's not a bully but that doesn't mean theyd be friends either lol. Its not that she's muggleborn. Just her personality, lol.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsite
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin & graphics made by eliza exclusively for TBE