THE BEGINNING -> After the Halloween feast
welcome, Guest
welcome to beginning of the end
the boy who lived has come to hogwarts. news of his arrival is all the buzz - not just at hogwarts, but in the rest of the wizarding world as well. however, there are others who just want to live their lives, ignorant to the dangers that have come through the doors of hogwarts this term as well.

june

08/02

The Activity Check is now complete and congrats to the OTM winners! Enjoy your awards. <3

07/24

Welcome Sarah to the staff team. (:

07/12

Spring is here and so is a quick little Activity Check. Just one post required. Make sure to post there by the end of the month. (:

06/19

We have a new skin - which is dark! =o Enjoy. <3
homesearchMEMBERSRULESPLOTCANONSAPPLICATIONFACECLAIMADVERTISEAFFILIATE

Add Reply
New Poll

After the Halloween feast, Kimball Jenkins
CEDRIC DIGGORY
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 11:19 PM
third year ☆ Pure Blood ☆ 14
Kit
815 sickles

Walking back to the common room was rather a difficult task when ones best friend kept clinging onto you for dear life. Eventually, they made it back to the safety of the Hufflepuff common room and Cedric got Kimball back into their dorm. "Are you all right? I think you made me a little deaf in one ear," Cedric said, one of his ears still ringing from Kimballs shriek.

Tag: KIMBALL JENKINS

--------------------
user posted image
set by the vivacious vane!
PM
^
KIMBALL JENKINS
 Posted: Apr 21 2018, 12:44 AM
KIMBALL JENKINS

Hogwarts was supposed to be one of the safest places in the world. How could any intruders get in, let alone a troll? Wouldn't someone have noticed?<p>

Kimball couldn't waste his time with trivial questions as he tried to come down from a panic attack. As he sat on the edge of his bed trying to become calm, the trajectory of his thoughts somehow managed to travel back to his family -- his brother and sister, his parents who were drifting apart... He thought about how much pain they were all in with what their family was going through, and he wondered, almost existentially, whether anyone would actually care if something happened to him.<p>

Well... Cedric did. And that helped. It helped a lot.<p>

"Huh? he replied, looking up. Ced said that he might have hurt his ears, and Kimball felt very sad. "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry." He put his face in his hands and tried to breathe deeply. "I've been really on edge lately..." He looked up at his friend with sad eyes and apologized again. "Can I get you some ice or something?" His voice sounded sad, and defeated.

CEDRIC DIGGORY
^
CEDRIC DIGGORY
 Posted: May 16 2018, 02:52 PM
third year ☆ Pure Blood ☆ 14
Kit
815 sickles

"It's not entirely your fault. It wasn't like we were expecting a troll to make an appearance." It was still so surreal and in the aftermath and safety of their den, the badger was having trouble believing that what had happened wasn't all in their heads. "Well, who could blame you?" It wasn't like it was normal, even for Hogwarts, for trolls to just come traipsing into the castle.

Cedric shook his head vehemently when Kimball asked if he could get him some ice. "I think it's safest for us to stay right where we are."

KIMBALL JENKINS

--------------------
user posted image
set by the vivacious vane!
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin & graphics made by eliza exclusively for TBE