BOTE EXPANSION -> Pick Your Poison - Enna's Characters
welcome to beginning of the end
the boy who lived has come to hogwarts. news of his arrival is all the buzz - not just at hogwarts, but in the rest of the wizarding world as well. however, there are others who just want to live their lives, ignorant to the dangers that have come through the doors of hogwarts this term as well.

december

04/29

We have a new skin. We hope you enjoy it. we're nearing 2 months old and will have an activity check up in a few weeks too.

04/20

It's now November and it's time for the first Quidditch game of the season!
homesearchMEMBERSRULESPLOTCANONSAPPLICATIONFACECLAIMADVERTISEAFFILIATE

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Pick Your Poison - Enna's Characters
CONSTANCE GREVILLE
 Posted: Mar 3 2018, 01:24 AM
MOD ☆ 11 ☆ Pure Blood

first year slytherin
310 Sickles
plotter

Clever, Overly Curious, Seer, Loyal, Friendly, Dreamer, Eccentric, Eclectic - Half French/Half Greek
Arachne Full Bio Link

-- French and Greek, a Seer like her mother and grandmother. Her grandmother is an alchemist but the rest of her family are Astronomers, including her muggle father who is an astrophysicist.
-- Fascinated with Astronomy, Divination of any kind, and knitting. She knits randomly and usually ends up creating things she doesn't need and then giving them away.
-- Has 3 pets. A Tarantula named Lucas, an owl named Pluto, and an overly-hairy grumpy-looking Persian cat named Ebenezer Grump.
-- Will probably like everybody until they give her reason not to, she's a very friendly and loyal person.
-- Enemies will find her exceptionally irritating since she ignores them and 'turns the other cheek' to such an extreme, that it usually angers them to no end. But she WILL go after her enemies if they hurt her friends in any way.
-- As a Seer, her visions are muddied so she won't be making any predictions for you anytime soon. Half the time, it happens when she's sleeping so she ends up writing it in her dream journal and not realizing it's a vision until she finally goes back and rereads the dream and tries to decipher it.

ARACHNE D'AIRELLE

Ravenclaw | 11 | First Year | SEER
WALLIS BABINEAUX - Friend/Dormmate

tba-tba

TEMPLATE BY ELIZA @ BOTE

Determined, Cunning, Snobby, Narcissistic,
Constance Full Bio Link
-- Twin of Claudia, born to rich parents who were content to give them anything they wanted.
-- Constance and Claudia are Fraternal twins but have near-identical personalities. The biggest difference is that Constance is more of a mastermind and will try to scheme properly, whereas Claudia is content to just rush into things if Constance hasn't thought up a plan.
-- Very much a trouble-maker, grew up plotting with her twin to prank and trip people whom their parents disliked. They'll likely be three times worse at school.
-- Hate anybody who isn't pureblood, so they will have many enemies.
-- It's always just been these two twins so it would be nice if they could have a few friends who think like them (purist values, and whatnot) that they could trail along with. I do think it would help them socialize a bit better. Don't worry, they'll be kind to their friends.

CONSTANCE GREVILLE

Slytherin | 11 | First Year | Purist
GIOVANNA NERO - Friends/Follows her around
KENDRA JOVAN - Friends
AUGUSTUS DARKWOOD - Acquaintance/Respect
DRACO MALFOY - respect

ELIZA CUNNINGHAM - Enemies
AURELIE CHARBONNEAU - Enemies
TERRY BOOT - Enemies
LIORYS CAILEAN - Enemies

TEMPLATE BY ELIZA @ BOTE

Determined, Cunning, Snobby, Narcissistic,
Claudia Full Bio Link

-- Twin of Constance, born to rich parents who were content to give them anything they wanted.
-- Constance and Claudia are Fraternal twins but have near-identical personalities. The biggest difference is that Constance is more of a mastermind and will try to scheme properly, whereas Claudia is content to just rush into things if Constance hasn't thought up a plan.
-- Very much a trouble-maker, grew up plotting with her twin to prank and trip people whom their parents disliked. They'll likely be three times worse at school.
-- Hate anybody who isn't pureblood, so they will have many enemies.
-- It's always just been these two twins so it would be nice if they could have a few friends who think like them (purist values, and whatnot) that they could trail along with. I do think it would help them socialize a bit better. Don't worry, they'll be kind to their friends.

CLAUDIA GREVILLE

GIOVANNA NERO - Friends/Follows her around
KENDRA JOVAN - friends
DRACO MALFOY - respect

AURELIE CHARBONNEAU - Enemies
TERRY BOOT - Enemies
LIORYS CAILEAN - Enemies

TEMPLATE BY ELIZA @ BOTE

Artistic, Adventurous, Brave, SHY AROUND PEOPLE
Ellie Full Bio Link

-- Loves creating art and exploring the outdoors. Loves animals.
-- Socially awkward and tends to shy away from people at first. Borderline afraid of people. Depending on your demeanor, if you're heading towards her and she's uncertain, she may take off running the other way.
-- Barely keeps her grades above the minimum. She's more interested in art and exploring. Facts and numbers and dates mean nothing to her as she cares little for them. She'll be good with CoMC though since she loves animals.
-- There's a 50/50 chance you'll see her walking around with paint splattered somewhere on her, depending on if she's been painting or crafting.
-- Has broken many bones in the past because she overestimates her capabilities when exploring.
-- Tends to let fear and spur-of-the-moment ideas guide her, rather than thinking things through first.
-- Has a ragdoll cat named Vincent. She'll insist he likes Van Gogh's paintings but the cat's just friendly and docile.

ELLIE MIRREN

Gryffindor | 11 | First year - Muggle-born
ELIZA CUNNINGHAM - Friends
AURELIE CHARBONNEAU - Friends
ALEX BISHOP - Friends
TERRY BOOT - Future Friends/Art mates
LIORYS CAILEAN - Acquaintance/Potential for friends

HERMIONE GRANGER - roommate/not a huge fan of

KENDRA JOVAN - Enemies

TEMPLATE BY ELIZA @ BOTE

Cunning, Deceiving, Arrogant, Ambitious, Proud Everybody knows who Draco Malfoy is so I'll save you from the details you already know. <3 He's available for plots, and I will be doing my best to keep him close to canon. He's the same little slimeball you love to hate, proud of being rich and pureblooded, and not afraid to let the world know it!

DRACO MALFOY

GIOVANNA NERO - Friend/Respect
DAPHNE GREENGRASS - Friend/Respect
KENDRA JOVAN - Friend/Respect
SEVERUS SNAPE - Favorite teacher

HARRY POTTER - Enemies
RONALD WEASLEY - Enemies
HERMIONE GRANGER - Enemies
ALBUS DUMBLEDORE - Hates/Finds foolish
TERRY BOOT - 'Doesn't share ideals, must be blood traitor' - Draco
LIORYS CAILEAN - Enemies

TEMPLATE BY ELIZA @ BOTE

Intelligent, Cunning, Mischievous, Manipulative, Violent, Tough
Invidia Full Bio Link

-- Invidia's mother died fighting a member of the Order of The Phoenix before the Dark Lord's fall, not long after she was born. Her father avoided Azkaban by claiming he had no idea what his wife had been up to.
-- Invidia had practically no rules growing up. The first REAL rule her father had for her was when she started school; "Do not get sorted into Hufflepuff!"
-- She's quite intelligent and scheming. She likes getting good marks because she thinks professors will be less likely to punish her for her wrong-doings, and she likes scheming her way out of serious trouble.
-- Plays with muggle matches that she steals during school holidays. Likes to light them or leave them laying around so it looks like somebody else used them. The way she sees it, 'nobody would dare suspect a mudblood hater of having something so muggle-like as matches.'
-- Enjoys violence and chaos. Breaths it. Embraces it. She's not happy if she isn't causing some sort of trouble for somebody.
-- Enjoys sneaking into the forest

INVIDIA MATRAXIA

Slytherin | 13 | Third Year | Purist | Beater
James Walsh - Partner-in-crime/Friend
AUGUSTUS DARKWOOD - Good Friends

HARRY POTTER - hatred/blames him for her mother's death

TEMPLATE BY ELIZA @ BOTE

Intelligent, Friendly, Helpful, Studious, Hardworking
I'll try not to ramble since Penelope is a canon but obviously not a lot is known about her. She's studious, hardworking, and very much a rule-follower. She cares a lot about learning and advancing one's knowlege so she'll get along great with anybody who is the same. But she's also quite friendly towards most everybody.
Does not trust Slytherins and it is unlikely anything will change this anytime soon.

PENELOPE CLEARWATER

Ravenclaw | 15 | Fifth Year | Prefect
PERCY WEASLEY - Secret Boyfriend LAURENT DUVAUCHELLE - Friend/Fellow Prefect
HARRY POTTER - Respect from affar

tba-tba

TEMPLATE BY ELIZA @ BOTE

Intelligent, Athletic, Friendly, Helpful, Studious Laurent Full Bio Link

- Born in France, moved to England when he was too young to remember. His parents were both Aurors who joined the original Order of The Phoenix.
- His father accidentally killed a badly injured Death Eater in a battle (who happened to be Invidia's mother). Since he felt bad, his father retired from being an Auror due to his depressive state. He now sells rare and hard-to-find books as a hobby. His mother is still an Auror.
- Very studious, when he's not practicing for Quidditch or patrolling as a prefect, he can be found studying somewhere.
- Very helpful and kind towards other Ravenclaws. He'll be the same towards Gryffindors and Hufflepuffs, but he'll care very little for Slytherin. As intelligent as he is, he still views Slytherin as a horrible house and it's unlikely his mind will change on this. If you're Slytherin, you're an enemy.
- Loyal and protective of his friends. Ignores his enemies unless absolutely forced to deal with them. He deals with conflict with the wisdom of a 60-year-old and strives to be the bigger man and walk away unless something prevents him from doing so. Sometimes, he lets his desire to be the bigger man cloud his judgment and he ends up ignoring an issue for too long.
- Can be a bit of a control freak when it comes to studies, projects, doing perfectly in school, and so on.
- It's not impossible for him to love somebody but it will take time since he puts his studies, prefect/Quidditch duties, and desire to be an Auror above all of it. His 'love' will have to be somebody who does the same, or somebody who can remind him to stop and smell the roses.
- A trait he inherited from his mother is being able to see beauty in all things.

LAURENT DUVAUCHELLE

Ravenclaw | 15 | Fifth Year | Prefect | Chaser | French
tba - tba
HARRY POTTER - Respect from affar

tba-tba

TEMPLATE BY ELIZA @ BOTE

Intelligent, Cunning, Loyal, Intimidating, Hard-working
Vladmir Full Bio Link

-- Vladmir was born into a wealthy and prominent Russian family with purist values. He's actually currently head of his family, though his family is in Moscow, Russia (with extended family in Romania since one of his sons married into a Romanian family).
-- He is very wealthy and doesn't need to work, but he does anyway because he wants people to see the Baranov family name as one of power, wealth, intelligence, and hard work.
-- He's a purist but few people will know this unless they share those values with him and trusts them enough.
-- He does not respond well to any kind of betrayal so unless you have a death wish, let's not go there! He and his family have killed before and will do it again if they must.
-- Skilled at covering his own tracks so, of course, all of those 'kills' were usually delicately done so the trails lead elsewhere.
-- Currently resides in both London AND Moscow. He travels home every weekend and as often as he can, otherwise. He IS head of his family, after all.
-- He's very loyal to his friends and allies.

VLADMIR BARANOV

Durmstrang Alumnus | 49 | Wizengamot | International Magical Office of Law | Russian | Purist
relationships

TEMPLATE BY ELIZA @ BOTE

Ahhhh, Quirrell. We know his story so I won't ramble. I will say up front that things will remain canon where he is concerned, so chances are, if your character knows him, you know him as the professor who knows his subject well, and is rather odd. Odd as in he stammers a bit and acts rather jumpy around certain professors! (And no, your character may not take off his turban and claim to have him figured out unless Eliza says otherwise. ;D )

Definitely open to plots!

QURINUS QUIRRELL

Ravenclaw Alumnus | 35 | DADA Professor
The Dark Lord - Master

HARRY POTTER - Good Student master wants him dead

TEMPLATE BY ELIZA @ BOTE

Wise, Intelligent, Disciplined, Stern I won't prattle on about McGonagall because we all know what she's like already and her history is on Pottermore. She's open for plots! Nothing that goes against her Canon nature because I plan on keeping her the same. <3

MINERVA MCGONAGALL

Gryffindor Head of House | Transfiguration professor | Deputy Headmistress | Animagus
ALBUS DUMBLEDORE - Friends/Headmaster/Works with
SEVERUS SNAPE - Friendly House Cup/QD Cup Rivals
HARRY POTTER - Wants to see him succeed/keeps a close eye on to make sure he's safe.
HERMIONE GRANGER - Brightest young witch she's seen in ages
LIORYS CAILEAN - Curious Slytherin student that actually behaves

TEMPLATE BY ELIZA @ BOTE

I won't bother rambling about Dumbledore since we all know his role in this story. <3 I'll just say he's available for plots. I won't go against canon with him and do something he wouldn't normally do so keep that in mind. But I'm definitely ready to put him into action!

ALBUS DUMBLEDORE

Gryffindor Alumnus | 110 | Headmaster | Chief Warlock | Supreme Mugwump
HARRY POTTER - Boy-Who-Lived/Keeps a close eye on
HERMIONE GRANGER stick-in-the-mud bright witch

TEMPLATE BY ELIZA @ BOTE

--------------------
user posted image
Icon by Eliza, Sig by ;;porcelain doll@sp<3
PM
^
AURELIE CHARBONNEAU
 Posted: Mar 3 2018, 01:44 AM
GRYFFINDOR ☆ 11 ☆ Half Blood

first year
121 Sickles
plotter

Aurelie and Constance and Claudia Greville

Definitely enemies. Aurelie is a half blood Gryffindor and she wouldn't stand for them bullying anyone she makes friends with.

Aurelie and Dumbledore

I honestly don't know what to plot with Dumbledore but he's the Headmaster and she will be one of the new First years but comes from France. I'll just say she would respect him a lot.
PM
^
CONSTANCE GREVILLE
 Posted: Mar 3 2018, 02:37 AM
MOD ☆ 11 ☆ Pure Blood

first year slytherin
310 Sickles
plotter

AURELIE CHARBONNEAU Fine by me! <3

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
TERRY BOOT.
 Posted: Mar 11 2018, 08:52 AM
RAVENCLAW ☆ 11 ☆ Pure Blood

First year
81 Sickles
plotter

okay. let’s see.

CONSTANCE AND CLAUDIA & TERRY

Enemies? nothing against them really but he is not into blood purity and all that much.

ELLIE & TERRY

ookay okay. those two must meet and terry needs an artistic mate who will discover and understand his creative outbursts lol terry likes making things… refurbishing things really. he takes one thing apart and then puts it back together either making it better or something else entirely. it’s his thing apart from potions and classes (that he is rather good at) they could possibly ran into each other one day, terry is curious enough fella to ask what she is creating so reluctant-at-first friends?

INVIDIA & TERRY

never met. Indifference tbh …. lol

QUIRRELL & TERRY

he likes the guy tho of course not knowing that he has you-know-who underneath that turban of his and really doesn’t mind the stammering or makes fun of him like the others.

DUMBLEDORE & TERRY

FIERCE ADMIRATION. who doesn’t respect and admire Albus Dumbledore?! terry really looks up to their headmaster and hopes that he will learn a lot from a headmaster like that.
PM
^
CONSTANCE GREVILLE
 Posted: Mar 11 2018, 02:28 PM
MOD ☆ 11 ☆ Pure Blood

first year slytherin
310 Sickles
plotter

I'm stealing your coded post rather than making my own. xD <3

Definitely enemies! They honestly don't like anybody outside their own house anyways so there's also that.

ELLIE & TERRY

Aww I think this would be a nice plot. She'll be a bit timid at first because she is with most people, but I think this will work nicely! (If he can handle that she doesn't care much about class since the subjects bore her, she'll be just barely above the minimum in most of them, tbh).

INVIDIA & TERRY

Indifference works, I don't see these two meeting up much. xD

QUIRRELL & TERRY

Woo, one student who doesn't mind Quirrell! xD

DUMBLEDORE & TERRY

Dumbledore appreciates all of his students so this will definitely be mutual! At least until he dies in six years

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
AURELIE CHARBONNEAU
 Posted: Mar 12 2018, 04:53 PM
GRYFFINDOR ☆ 11 ☆ Half Blood

first year
121 Sickles
plotter

Aurelie and ELLIE MIRREN

I see them being friends since they are in the same house and the same age. I don't really have any plot ideas for them but Aurelie would be nice and friendly towards Ellie the way she is with everyone who isn't a bully.

Aurelie and Draco

Oh, the ever popular Malfoy. lol. Definite hatred because he's a purist and Aurelie can't stand purists and bullies.
PM
^
TERRY BOOT.
 Posted: Mar 12 2018, 05:04 PM
RAVENCLAW ☆ 11 ☆ Pure Blood

First year
81 Sickles
plotter

biggrin.gif

terry inside my head is like "oh dear... they sound delightful...."

ELLIE & TERRY

those two certainly could have a pretty cute and quirky friendship! biggrin.gif (oh don't worry... he won't mind... much. he might whine about it a bit and try to get her more interested but he will eventually accept that's who she is and in his opinion it doesn't make her any less clever than she is)we should do something we them! want me to start a thread for them?

INVIDIA & TERRY

yup. pretty much.
DRACO& TERRY

had to add that one bc DRACO + bit of a dislike when draco gets all pompous and blurts about how he will tell his father about everything he likes to whine about lol terry is sure draco is much more obsessed with potter to care about him tongue.gif tongue.gif

QUIRRELL & TERRY

ahaha yep. xD terry is very excited about hogwarts I think everything about it seems wonderful to him atm... lol

DUMBLEDORE & TERRY

*raises his wand and a tear slips down his cheek*
PM
^
CONSTANCE GREVILLE
 Posted: Mar 12 2018, 06:10 PM
MOD ☆ 11 ☆ Pure Blood

first year slytherin
310 Sickles
plotter

^Alll of it sounds okay on both accounts. xD Sorry I'm not really in the mood to address every little detail individually lol.

TERRY BOOT If you want to start something for Ellie and Terry, that'd be lovely!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
ALEX BISHOP
 Posted: Mar 14 2018, 02:12 PM
GRYFFINDOR ☆ 13 ☆ Pure Blood

third year
60 Sickles
plotter

user posted image

ELLIE MIRREN and Alex. Do you think these two would be friends, regardless of the age difference? Since they're in the same house would it be too far fetched if Alex took her under his wing and showed her around the school? I think they'd go on many outings to the Forbidden Forest or around the Grounds. Alex is a bit more athletic than he is studious, so they might make good adventure pals.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
CONSTANCE GREVILLE
 Posted: Mar 14 2018, 03:10 PM
MOD ☆ 11 ☆ Pure Blood

first year slytherin
310 Sickles
plotter

ALEX BISHOP I think this sounds like an amazing idea! biggrin.gif Once she warms up to him, I could see them doing all kinds of things together! Shall we get a thread going?

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
ALEX BISHOP
 Posted: Mar 14 2018, 03:21 PM
GRYFFINDOR ☆ 13 ☆ Pure Blood

third year
60 Sickles
plotter

Yes, please. If you want to start one I'll be able to reply when I get home from work tonight. I'm only there until nine tonight, so unless there's a huge mess I should be home shortly after. (I work in a movie theater, so messes do happen.)

CONSTANCE GREVILLE

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
CONSTANCE GREVILLE
 Posted: Mar 14 2018, 04:01 PM
MOD ☆ 11 ☆ Pure Blood

first year slytherin
310 Sickles
plotter

ALEX BISHOP No worries, though I doubt I'll have one up that fast if I'm starting because thread starters take me a while since I've never liked starting them. :/ I'll try to have it up by tomorrow night since I'll prob do it after I've done the other replies I owe.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
MICHAEL CORNER
 Posted: Mar 14 2018, 08:25 PM
MICHAEL CORNER

Sickles
plotter

CONSTANCE GREVILLE

actually I am here for

Draco

Some of Michael's extended family are full on blood supremacists, and his parents are more like apologists. Basically, the kind of people who say "I have nothing against muggles, but..."

So I was thinking, maybe Michael and Draco could have known each other before Hogwarts? Not necessarily as friends, since I get the vibe Draco would think Michael is beneath him, but in passing. Michael did find out he's halfblood when he was five, so Draco could be the one who enlightened him, if you like.

^
CONSTANCE GREVILLE
 Posted: Mar 14 2018, 08:30 PM
MOD ☆ 11 ☆ Pure Blood

first year slytherin
310 Sickles
plotter

MICHAEL CORNER - Works for me. I don't think Draco would hate him, obviously, but he would see Michael as beneath him. I'm all for them having known each other growing up and whatnot, it sounds like his family would be quite familiar with the Corner family anyway. -nods- I can see his mindset towards Michael being along the lines of "You're beneath me but still more wizard than most people" if that makes sense?

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
MICHAEL CORNER
 Posted: Mar 14 2018, 11:00 PM
MICHAEL CORNER

Sickles
plotter

CONSTANCE GREVILLE

sounds good!
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

skin & graphics made by eliza exclusively for TBE