BOTE EXPANSION -> come as you are
welcome to beginning of the end
the boy who lived has come to hogwarts. news of his arrival is all the buzz - not just at hogwarts, but in the rest of the wizarding world as well. however, there are others who just want to live their lives, ignorant to the dangers that have come through the doors of hogwarts this term as well.

december

04/29

We have a new skin. We hope you enjoy it. we're nearing 2 months old and will have an activity check up in a few weeks too.

04/20

It's now November and it's time for the first Quidditch game of the season!
homesearchMEMBERSRULESPLOTCANONSAPPLICATIONFACECLAIMADVERTISEAFFILIATE

Add Reply
New Poll

come as you are, #Open
MAXIMILLIAN COPELAND
 Posted: May 15 2018, 01:04 PM
SLYTHERIN ☆ 17 ☆ Pure Blood

seventh year
62 Sickles
plotter

I've lost all faith in this blurring light
It was time for Potions for the seventh year Slytherins. And... some other house. Max Copeland did not know which house shared his classes with Slytherin since Max never paid any attention to the students of the other houses. He barely paid attention to the kiddos in his own house. The only reason why he ever paid any attention to some of the people in his house is because they were purists.. Those other people in Slytherin can go to hell for all he cared. Most of the students could go to hell and he would not care.

Max grabbed his potions book, some parchment, ink, and a couple of quills from his truck. He closed the trunk suddenly and walked out of his dormitory casually. He walked into the common room and noticed people leaving. He headed straight for the exit until he tripped. What exactly did he trip over? Nothing. Nothing at all. He tripped over a flat surface. He heard laughter from nearby and went red in the face. He got up, looked over to the laughing person and smiled. "You think that is funny, right? Well, we will see if it is funny if it happens to you. What if I had hurt myself? Then what? You would laugh and not even care. Pft. I cannot bloody stand you people. I cannot wait until I leave."

He picked up his things off of the floor and went out the exit of the common room. He ventured a few feet to the potions door, which was closed. He had knocked and stood at the door for a few minutes, not hearing an invite to come in or even a pin drop. He turned around and faced the dungeon wall. He heard squeaking near his feet, which made him look around to see what was making the sound. "AH FUCK!" he screamed as he lunged backwards, into the door which did not catch him. The door opened, which made him land hard on his bottom. He scrambled to his feet and climbed on top of a desk. He sat on the desk with his knees to his chest and he caught his breath. "Rat! In the dungeons? Unbelievable."

The poor thing has a fear of rodents, which he would not admit to most people.
YTN
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin & graphics made by eliza exclusively for TBE