BOTE EXPANSION -> Vane's Plotter
welcome to beginning of the end
the boy who lived has come to hogwarts. news of his arrival is all the buzz - not just at hogwarts, but in the rest of the wizarding world as well. however, there are others who just want to live their lives, ignorant to the dangers that have come through the doors of hogwarts this term as well.

december

04/29

We have a new skin. We hope you enjoy it. we're nearing 2 months old and will have an activity check up in a few weeks too.

04/20

It's now November and it's time for the first Quidditch game of the season!
homesearchMEMBERSRULESPLOTCANONSAPPLICATIONFACECLAIMADVERTISEAFFILIATE

Add Reply
New Poll

Vane's Plotter, Hermione Granger
HERMIONE GRANGER
 Posted: Apr 29 2018, 03:13 AM
GRYFFINDOR ☆ 12 ☆ Muggleborn

first year
99 Sickles
plotter

Hermione Granger

12 | Gryffindor | Single

We all know and love little Hermione Granger, so there's not much for me to say here. Having just turned 12 years old and started school at Hogwarts, she is trying to learn as much as she can about the wizarding world, as she has so much to catch up on after only learning about said world a few months ago when she received her letter. While she does her best to know all there is to know, she has been having some trouble trying to make friends, the closest friendships she's formed being with Harry Potter and Ron Weasley.

HARRY POTTER - Friend
RONALD WEASLEY - Friend

PM
^
AURELIE CHARBONNEAU
 Posted: Apr 29 2018, 06:25 PM
GRYFFINDOR ☆ 11 ☆ Half Blood

first year
121 Sickles
plotter

HERMIONE GRANGER So you already posted in my plotter and we've got a thread. However, it just occurred to me that I think Aurelie and Hermione would share a dorm too. I don't know if it was ever stated in the books how many students slept in the dorm. It's been ages since I last read them. The books gave me the impression that Harry, Ron, Neville, Dean, and Seamus all slept in one dorm, and Hermione, Lavendar, and Parvarti all shared one dorm, etc.
PM
^
HERMIONE GRANGER
 Posted: Apr 29 2018, 11:05 PM

first year
99 Sickles
plotter

That’s something we will have to double check with Eliza, but I’m fairly sure it’s 5 to a dorm room. Hermione, Padme and Lavender, and Eliza has claimed a spot I believe so that leaves one more which im sure you could take! Again we may need to double check this.
AURELIE CHARBONNEAU
PM
^
URIAH MADDOX
 Posted: May 17 2018, 12:19 AM
SLYTHERIN ☆ 11 ☆ Half Blood

first year
30 Sickles
plotter

HERMIONE GRANGER I think that Hermione and Uriah could meet and we can see how that goes. He isn't your typical slytherin he is a bit snarky at times but quiet friendly
PM
^
HERMIONE GRANGER
 Posted: May 17 2018, 07:40 AM

first year
99 Sickles
plotter

URIAH MADDOX I think it would be interesting to see where it goes! Set up a thread and I will chuck Hermione in there smile.gif <3
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin & graphics made by eliza exclusively for TBE