BOTE EXPANSION -> autumn relaxation / open
welcome to beginning of the end
the boy who lived has come to hogwarts. news of his arrival is all the buzz - not just at hogwarts, but in the rest of the wizarding world as well. however, there are others who just want to live their lives, ignorant to the dangers that have come through the doors of hogwarts this term as well.

december

04/29

We have a new skin. We hope you enjoy it. we're nearing 2 months old and will have an activity check up in a few weeks too.

04/20

It's now November and it's time for the first Quidditch game of the season!
homesearchMEMBERSRULESPLOTCANONSAPPLICATIONFACECLAIMADVERTISEAFFILIATE

Add Reply
New Poll

autumn relaxation / open
GIOVANNA NERO
 Posted: Mar 22 2018, 03:35 PM
SLYTHERIN ☆ 11 ☆ Pure Blood

first year
36 Sickles
plotter

It was a nice day, so Giovanna decided to head out towards the lake. She knew that once winter hit, it would be harder to get out there without feeling cold after ten minutes and wanting to rush back inside.

Giovanna took a seat near one of the trees and stared out into the black lake. It was a really large lake and she didn't see why it wasn't called something bigger. She enjoyed being near it, but wouldn't want to get any closer. She found some nearby stones and started to throw them, not really wanting to skip them as they weren't really flat anyway. It probably wouldn't work. She just wanted something to do.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
DRACO MALFOY
 Posted: Mar 26 2018, 10:07 PM

first year
64 Sickles
plotter

Draco strolled the grounds of the school after having sent his two buddies off. He enjoyed having them follow him around all day, and it certainly helped his intimidation factor while dealing with those unworthy to study at Hogwarts. But occasionally, he just needed a break from them.

As he neared the lake, it took him a few seconds to realize he wasn't the only one there. Another student, one he recognized from his house and year, was throwing rocks. He knew little about the girl, but from what he had seen so far, she didn't seem like bad company.

With a smirk on his face, Draco headed her direction and stopped when he was a few feet from her. He looked over the surface of the lake and teased, "Bored? Or did the Lake do something to offend you?"

GIOVANNA NERO

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Eliza! <3
PM
^
GIOVANNA NERO
 Posted: Mar 27 2018, 09:43 PM

first year
36 Sickles
plotter

Giovanna whipped her head in the direction of the voice to see that it was Malfoy. She then turned to the lake again and took another rock and threw it too. She smirked. "Both." It was mostly boredom, but Giovanna also hated large bodies of waters like this. Or anything large enough that she could fall in.

"So what brings you out to the lake?" Giovanna would have to turn the conversation over to Draco. She did like him, but she didn't know him well enough to really explain how it offended her. She wasn't very trusting and oddly enough, it did have to do with the water.

DRACO MALFOY

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
DRACO MALFOY
 Posted: Mar 28 2018, 12:11 AM

first year
64 Sickles
plotter

Draco smirked at the girl's reply but didn't question it. Instead, he looked towards the water and commented, "My father says there's a giant squid supposedly living in this lake." Draco picked up a rock and hurled it as hard as he could into the water. For some reason, the eleven-year-old had expected a reaction because when nothing happened, he scoffed and sneered, "Can't be a very big one."

He bent down and grabbed another rock and glanced up at Giovanna. "Boredom. But I also wanted a break from Crabbe and Goyle. They're loyal but sometimes they can be dense." Draco put the facts out there bluntly. It wasn't as if he hadn't told the two of them on multiple occasions how dense they were.

Draco glanced back at Giovanna and asked, "Where are you from?" It was a straight-to-the-point question, but she had a slight accent. Surely, this girl would expect these kinds of questions?

GIOVANNA NERO

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Eliza! <3
PM
^
GIOVANNA NERO
 Posted: May 10 2018, 09:58 AM

first year
36 Sickles
plotter

Giovanna noticed that Drago often referred to his father to underhandedly boast about his family's power. She would probably do the same if she were at Firenze. But unfortunately her father decided to make them move there. The Galluccis had a lot of influence in Italy but not so much in Britain. Not yet, anyway. They would have to build that up but Giovanna was too young to help with that just yet.

"I can't imagine it would be very disturbed by a rock." The lake wasn't exactly shallow. It was probably busy hunting bigger fish.

"I get that. I've got a couple myself." They were okay and would prove to be useful eventually but followers were never worth much to Giovanna. Very dispensible.

"Italia. My family just moved here. Well, my father and mother. I've got tons of cousins left in Italia." Giovanna knew Draco likes to brag and she would mention it if it came up but it wasn't proper to brag about belonging to a powerful mafia family. You weren't supposed to talk about that.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
DRACO MALFOY
 Posted: May 15 2018, 11:05 PM

first year
64 Sickles
plotter

Draco laughed softly when Giovanna mentioned having her own minions. He wasn't fully certain if she was referring to the Greville twins but he had seen the way they followed her when they had the chance. "The loyalty is nice," Draco admitted. "More enemies than friends in this place with Dumbledore in charge."

Italy. Draco's eyes widened slightly for a moment before he nodded with approval. "Impressive. I'm sure your family will find proper allies here. My father always says international allies have their use. He's friends with the headmaster of Durmstrang."

Drago picked up another rock and threw it into the lake. "I assume you're familiar with the school in Italy? Is it crawling with mudbloods as well?"

GIOVANNA NERO

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Eliza! <3
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin & graphics made by eliza exclusively for TBE