BOTE EXPANSION -> kit's plotter (8)
welcome to beginning of the end
the boy who lived has come to hogwarts. news of his arrival is all the buzz - not just at hogwarts, but in the rest of the wizarding world as well. however, there are others who just want to live their lives, ignorant to the dangers that have come through the doors of hogwarts this term as well.

december

04/29

We have a new skin. We hope you enjoy it. we're nearing 2 months old and will have an activity check up in a few weeks too.

04/20

It's now November and it's time for the first Quidditch game of the season!
homesearchMEMBERSRULESPLOTCANONSAPPLICATIONFACECLAIMADVERTISEAFFILIATE

Add Reply
New Poll

kit's plotter (8)
ROLF SCAMANDER
 Posted: Mar 3 2018, 01:06 AM
RAVENCLAW ☆ 14 ☆ Half Blood

Fourth year
74 Sickles
plotter

rolf scamander

14 | ravenclaw | bi | single

Rolf is a bit of an eccentric that adores creatures and pretty much lives in his own world. He is curious about the world in general and loves to explore. He pays very little attention to the rules if they get in the way of his explorations. He can also be found sneaking into the Forbidden Forest a tad too much. Other than that, Rolf is quite friendly.

name - relationship
name - relationship

mathias munroe

11 | hufflepuff | gay | single

Mathias is a sweet, sunny marshmallow of a human being. Being muggleborn, he finds the magical world to be quite fascinating. He is looking forward to discovering what his new life means for him. He is an exuberant person that seems excited about just about everything. He wants to make a lot of friends in magical school and explore every nook and cranny of Hogwarts.

name - relationship
name - relationship

septimus waterfield

12 | slytherin | pan | single

Septimus comes from a purist family and holds the same ideals. He puts on a charming facade and is quite manipulative. He treats non-purebloods nicely but this is mainly a power move rather than actual kindness. Think Regina George from Mean Girls except he's a boy. XD Septimus likes Quidditch and plays as a chaser for the house team but his deepest passion is potions and poisons.

name - relationship
name - relationship

connell sutton

12 | gryffindor | bi | single

Connell is a quidditch fanatic that is itching to play a real game. At the moment, however, he is a reserve. He has a natural talent for Transfiguration and is otherwise around average with the rest of his classes. Connell has a deep-seated sense of justice and is willing to stand up for what he believes in or to defend someone else. He is quite charming and friendly with an optimistic zest for life.

name - relationship
name - relationship

cedric diggory

14 | hufflepuff | bi | single

Cedric is a bright, happy boy that enjoys his life and loves his family and friends. He is all about fair play, even when he is competing with someone. He plays as a Seeker for the Quidditch team and he enjoys it very much. A handsome boy, he has drawn the attention of quite a few crushes on him already.

Cedric is doomed to die in 1995 so I would definitely love a lot of development and built up friendships and stuff for him before then.

MATTHEW CORNFOOT - best friend
KIMBALL JENKINS - best friend

echo nichols

15 | hufflepuff | gay | single

Echo is a quiet young boy that lives in an abusive home. He hardly speaks and tends to shy away from most people. He is an artist and can sometimes be found either painting or reading by the lake. Another place one might find echo is anywhere that there are musical instruments. He's a gentle, sensitive soul and feels things intensely.

Echo has a lot of trust issues and so will need someone patient and gentle if they're interested in him.

name - relationship

zander goode

16 | gryffindor | gay | single

Zander is a flirtatious boy that adores Quidditch and attention. He finds school academics to be a bit of a waste of his time but tends to do okay enough in classes. His intention is to become a famous model when he graduates which is why he doesn't play Quidditch for his house team due to his worry that he might break something. He is also the sixth year prefect for Gryffindor.

name - relationship

remington heart

16 | hufflepuff | TBD | single

A carefree and sweet boy, Remington is a very friendly person. He has a smile for everyone that he meets and loves nothing more than to provide sweet treats for everyone. He is sometimes considered to be a bit odd but he is a very good-intentioned young boy.

Remington's family consists of his parents and a brood of animals. He grew up near an animal reservation that his parents work for and a love for animals has been instilled in him ever since he was a child.

He is also the fifth year prefect for Hufflepuff.

name - relationship

PM
^
MATTHEW CORNFOOT
 Posted: Mar 10 2018, 10:57 AM
HUFFLEPUFF ☆ 13 ☆ Pure Blood

third year
141 Sickles
plotter

CEDRIC DIGGORY and Matthew Cornfoot, I sent you a message about these two.

MATHIAS MUNROE and Matthew Cornfoot, these two both love plants, so bonding over Herbology wouldn't be too unusual. I think they'd be good friends for that alone.

ROLF SCAMANDER and Matthew Cornfoot, one of Matthew's favorite classes would be Care for Magical Creatures. This would make Rolf one of Matthew's idols. Corny would try to impress him with his knowledge and adventuring nature. Might be interesting to get these two in the Forbbiden Forest.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
ROLF SCAMANDER
 Posted: Mar 11 2018, 02:51 PM

Fourth year
74 Sickles
plotter

QUOTE (MATTHEW CORNFOOT @ Mar 10 2018, 09:57 AM)
CEDRIC DIGGORY and Matthew Cornfoot, I sent you a message about these two.

MATHIAS MUNROE and Matthew Cornfoot, these two both love plants, so bonding over Herbology wouldn't be too unusual. I think they'd be good friends for that alone.

ROLF SCAMANDER and Matthew Cornfoot, one of Matthew's favorite classes would be Care for Magical Creatures. This would make Rolf one of Matthew's idols. Corny would try to impress him with his knowledge and adventuring nature. Might be interesting to get these two in the Forbbiden Forest.

MATTHEW CORNFOOT
Re: Cedric - replied biggrin.gif
Re: Mathias - sounds good to me. Mathias wants all the friends. <3
Re: Rolf - ahaha, that's so cute ^.^ And I'd definitely love that >D Rolf is a bit hagrid-esque in that he'd be all /this creatures just misunderstood/ as he holds a giant venomous snake or something. Though considering his grandpas Newt, I suppose that's hardly surprising xD
PM
^
CONSTANCE GREVILLE
 Posted: Mar 18 2018, 02:46 PM
MOD ☆ 11 ☆ Pure Blood

first year slytherin
310 Sickles
plotter

OMG KIT I CAN PLOT WITH YOU I HAVE A GOOD CHARACTER! ON BOTH SITES NOW!

WOO!

To get this aside, Albus would like all of your characters, but he'd obviously have a strong respect for Rolf Scamander due to his ancestry. And in book four, he'll be wishing for the best for Cedric, though quite sad when things go sour. sad.gif <3

Ellie is my only good character besides Albus, atm, unless any of your students want to meet with Quirrell for some reason. She's afraid of people until she warms up to them, prefers painting/drawing and exploring to studying, she can be kind to her friends once she has them though. I also have a character named Piper with a similar personality on TB if you're interested.

--------------------
user posted image
Icon by Eliza, Sig by ;;porcelain doll@sp<3
PM
^
HEAVEN SINGH
 Posted: Mar 19 2018, 08:30 PM
SLYTHERIN ☆ 11 ☆ Pure Blood

first year
111 Sickles
plotter

Heaven && Your Characters

Heaven Journey Singh is the fraternal twin of Benjamin Isaac Singh, and she is also the youngest pureblood sibling of the Ivanova Family. She does not understand what it means to be a Pureblood yet, and would much rather treat people with kindness and see them for how they treat her rather than judging them by what house they are placed into.

--------------------
user posted imageProfile Set made by Vane
PMEmail
^
ROLF SCAMANDER
 Posted: Mar 27 2018, 07:10 PM

Fourth year
74 Sickles
plotter

CONSTANCE GREVILLE
On the opposite end of things, Septimus is my only 'bad' character so aside from him, everyone else would be relatively friendly to her. biggrin.gif

HEAVEN SINGH
Okay but did you have any ideas about how she'd specifically get along with my people or have anyone in particular you want to thread her with?

Updated with ECHO NICHOLS, ZANDER GOODE and REMINGTON HEART
PM
^
ROLF SCAMANDER
 Posted: May 2 2018, 04:24 PM

Fourth year
74 Sickles
plotter

Bumping, come play with me <3
PM
^
EMILIA SHIELDS
 Posted: May 2 2018, 05:27 PM
HUFFLEPUFF ☆ 11 ☆ Muggleborn

first year
14 Sickles
plotter

Emilia & Echo

Emilia is one of those Hufflepuff students that is full of energy. She is a muggle and doesn't quiet yet know the dangers that lurk within the magical world nor does she care. If she sees someone that isn't open and happy all the time like herself she would most likely get to go to that person and talk and try to cheer him/her up at least!

PS EMILIA IS A DANGEROUS HAPPY PERSON. SHE WILL HANG ON YOU AND TALK YOUR EARS OFF ABOUT HER HAPPY STUFF... MENTAL DAMAGE IS PERMANENT J/K
PM
^
ECHO NICHOLS
 Posted: May 2 2018, 05:31 PM
HUFFLEPUFF ☆ 15 ☆ Half Blood

fifth year
25 Sickles
plotter

*Muggleborn. Can't be a muggle if you're at Hogwarts and magical. tongue.gif She's just a first year and he's a fifth year (you can see ages and stuff if you hover over the pics!) so they aren't likely to have much in common to be friends but I am open to seeing how a thread goes. smile.gif Plus on top of that, he won't want to be around someone that is too chirpy.
PM
^
MAXIMILLIAN COPELAND
 Posted: May 16 2018, 11:46 AM
SLYTHERIN ☆ 17 ☆ Pure Blood

seventh year
62 Sickles
plotter

Septimus and MAXIMILLIAN COPELAND are both Purebloods/Purists. The only thing is, Max doesn't like Quidditch. I guess he can cheer on his team a little because of Septimus. But I think they could be real good friends. Max can be Septimus' Gretchen? Add/Change/Delete

MAXIMILLIAN COPELAND and the rest of your characters probably won't get along.
PM
^
SEPTIMUS WATERFIELD
 Posted: May 16 2018, 12:40 PM
SLYTHERIN ☆ 12 ☆ Pure Blood

Second year
19 Sickles
plotter

MAXIMILLIAN COPELAND - Septimus is only a second year but if that doesn't matter to Max, Sept is always happy to chill with like-minded snakes. And since he's younger might even look up to Max as a role model though he'd never admit that.
PM
^
ADONIS DRAGONOV
 Posted: May 17 2018, 12:10 AM
RAVENCLAW ☆ 14 ☆ Pure Blood

fourth year
38 Sickles
plotter

ROLF SCAMANDER and Adonis would most likely get along especially considering their shared love of creatures
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin & graphics made by eliza exclusively for TBE