BOTE EXPANSION -> You Again
welcome to beginning of the end

GRYFFINDOR

RAVENCLAW

HUFFLEPUFF

SLYTHERIN

homesearchMEMBERSRULESPLOTCANONSAPPLICATIONFACECLAIMADVERTISEAFFILIATE
the beginning of the end is a trio era harry potter roleplay. we are currently set in 1991 and will be roleplaying through harry's years and beyond. immerse yourself within the pages rowling has created. get involved and even make changes to the story we all know.
october

Add Reply
New Poll

You Again, {Tag: Severus Snape}
GENET BORDEAUX
 Posted: Mar 30 2018, 01:15 PM
ADULT ☆ 29 ☆ Pure Blood

barista
50 Sickles
plotter

Madam Puddifoot's wasn't as crowded as she'd expected it to be. It was quiet, in fact, and the low murr of couples and young students alike was almost soothing, the occasional laughter breaking out among groups of friends. She ordered a coffee, and began to search for a table. It had been a week or so since her last encounter with Severus, and now that it was October, business at the Three Broomsticks was booming. Genet had escaped from the busy atmosphere on her off-day, immediately flocking to Madam Puddifoot's, somewhere she would go for a nice, warm drink. She heard her name called for her order, and glanced away from where she was headed for a second.

Immediately she recognized this as a bad idea, for she felt herself lightly collide with another figure. She couldn't help but squeak slightly in surprise, stepping back, she swallowed and began to apologize. "Oh my- I'm so sorr-"

Severus. Of course. The last person she wanted to see at this point. Her brilliant, large eyes widened, she was nearly speechless.

"O-oh... I didn't mean to... I... S-sorry...!"

Genet looked to the side, her brow furrowing. She felt it again. That anxious feeling was creeping up on her. She wanted to cry, but she didn't, she simply smiled nervously.

"I'll watch where I'm going next time. I'll just.. you know.." She began to take steps back, biting her lip. "I can uh... go if you want..." She stuttered, gazing up at him. She wanted so badly to talk to him, but the chances of that were slim.

SEVERUS SNAPE

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
SEVERUS SNAPE
 Posted: Apr 6 2018, 09:32 AM
PROFESSOR ☆ 31 ☆ Half Blood

potions master
70 Sickles
plotter

Severus had to supervise the older children as they visited Hogsmeade. He would much rather do anything thing else but he had no choice. He prowled the small town making sure the children weren’t being disrupted or doing anything inappropriate. He had already started to take points from several Gryffindors that didn’t seem to listen. It turned his mood sour when he caught them more than once attempting to suck each other face off. It was absolutely disgusting and he only hoped he didn’t have to catch them again.

His next stop to check was madame puddifoots. He knew that students enjoyed bringing each other on dates in the absurd shop. It was all frills and lace, he hated the shop. But he had a job to do and was to check up that they weren’t being dunderheads. He was scanning the crowd of students when a figure collided with him pouring something hot onto his robes. Thank Merlin his robes were thick since it was winter time, if not he would most certainly have been burned. The liquid seeped through the robes still slight hot and making it uncomfortable. He moved back quickly and looked down to his robes and back at the woman.

Several students had seen the incident and he was not happy about it. He had to swallow his rage wanting to hex the barmy witch. “Watch where you are going, Bordeaux…” He clenched his teeth the rage burning up inside him. He cast a quick cleaning spell over himself and glared at the witch. “You have two eyes you know, use them.” He spun on his heel going to exit the restaurant, not wishing to have prying eyes on him. As soon as he was outside he took a calming breath
GENET BORDEAUX

--------------------
user posted image
Credit Dallas
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by eliza